Catch the latest buzz! This is going to be HUGE! Underbar New Year’s Eve 2013 bash is the one mega hot, extraordinary, off the charts party ticket in town! Thrill seekers in search of high energy revelry, divine cocktails, pulse pounding music and sexy, sultry New Year’s Eve merrymaking at its finest – look no further! Top Party! Top Value Choice!
Since it opened in Boston in 2004 Underbar nightclub and lounge has been recognized Internationally as one of the top club destinations worldwide.
It is one of the most popular nightclubs in Boston and the primary Saturday's destination for anyone in the Electronic Dance Music community.
DJ's from all over the world have been playing at Underbar on what is undeniably the best sound in Boston, special thanks to Angel Moraes who created the original sound system , He is "The" man who gave birth to the stereo club killer system in Montreal.
….and a Joonbug.com photographer to capture all the merrymaking (and mischief making) of this special night! This is the ultimate party ticket – a phenomenal party at a phenomenal price! So throw your hands in the “ayer” and party like you just don’t care ‘til the wee hours of 2012 at Underbar!
- Midnight champagne toast
- Featuring a world-renowned DJ
- Televised broadcast of Times Square ball drop and live NYE 2013 countdown
- Festive NYE party favors
- Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of venue - additional charge not included with ticket)
- Come early and help reduce wait time
Royale & Guilt VIP Access
- All general admission benefits
- Underbar VIP Access Ticket holders must check in at Underbar
- Access to Royale
- Access to Guilt
- Admission to Royale & Guilt is based on capacity
- There is no seating for Royale & Underbar VIP Access ticket holders
- VIP Priority Admission on separate VIP line
- All general admission benefits
- Enjoy reserved nightclub seating (GA ticket holders stand)
- Each Seated VIP ticket holders shall have a reserved seat for the entire event
- Only persons holding Seated VIP tickets may use reserved seating
- Seated VIP tickets accommodate individuals and any size group (no minimums required – pending availability)
- There is no bottle or cocktail service for Seated VIP ticket holders.
- VIP priority admission by separate VIP line
A project only in its second year, Albert Babakhanov and Assaf Moldavsky have already unleashed a handful of tightly polished pieces that fall within the realm of trance. Combining Albert’s DJ and technical skills with Assaf’s classically-trained live music background comes natural for Duestro. Every song of theirs I’ve listened to emphasizes one thing: the MELODY. Have a listen to “Fearless” and tell me the riff won’t be stuck in your head for the next half hour; I’ve gotta admit….it’s pretty damn catchy.
As a DJ, Albert subconsciously brings much to the table with how the songs are structured as well. Each piece has distinct sections, with contrasting passageways augmented by large build-ups to keep the energy flowing. A distinct trait of something a DJ would enjoy playing. “Higher Voltage” especially does a nice job. Bi-polar in nature, it opens with the somberest of harmonies, only to throw the listener for a massive loop with two of the most frenzied build-ups I’ve heard outside of most standard electro and dubstep. I’m well attracted to this sort of tension, as are most listeners and DJ’s (whether they realize it or not).
Cocktail/Semi-Formal attire. New Year's Eve festive. Dress to impress!
Dress Code Strictly Enforced, Management reserves right to refuse admission!